Effective Immediately ( August 15th, 2022)
The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis has ended all COVID-19-related entry testing and vaccination requirements.
All vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers are permitted to enter St. Kitts and Nevis. This includes citizens, residents, and international travelers.
Travelers are required to complete and submit an online customs and immigration form before arrival. Travelers will not receive an approval for entry in response to completion of the form as this is no longer required.
Travelers are NOT required to:
- Present a negative COVID-19 test
- Show proof of vaccination
- Quarantine upon arrival
- Please visit the following link to access the customs and immigration form www.knatravelform.kn
If you are travelling to St. Kitts and Nevis, please complete the Online Immigration and Customs ED Form. www.knatravelform.kn
- Using the Online Immigration and Customs ED Form will enhance your travel experience by providing you with an easy and convenient option that will improve the ease with which you transit through the airport.
- A valid email address is required to use this service as the Immigration and Customs receipts are emailed to the travellers upon submission of the Form.
- Once the Form is completed, please check your email for the Immigration and Customs receipt and save on your mobile device or print the receipt.
- Upon arrival, please present to the Immigration and Customs Receipt.
- If you have any questions about the Online Immigration and Customs ED Form, please email us at email@example.com
Government of St. Kitts and Nevis’ Covid-19 Travel Guidelines
www.covid19.gov.kn – St. Kitts and Nevis National Covid-19 Website
www.stkittstourism.kn -St. Kitts Tourism Website
www.nevisisland.com– Nevis Tourism Website
www.knatravelform.kn-Travel Form for permission to travel to St. Kitts and Nevis
www.testfortravel.com-Locate RT-PCR test centres
www.evisa.stkittsnevisonline.com-Electronic Visa Applications
Helpful Contact Information
Covid19taskforce@gov.kn – St. Kitts Covid-19 Task Force
Covid19taskforce@niagov.com-Nevis Covid-19 Task Force